I really don't like stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But this is great. I use a few drops in combination with almond butter that I've already sweetened with agave, and cover in my homemade chocolates. Makes the almond butter inside taste like... Toffee flavoured marsipan. Great stuff

Best flavor of all!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

OM Goodness good!!!! So sweet and creamy tasting! Love this flavor and brand, I have sweet leaf English toffee as well, but this one is better....at least here!

super brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

if you like the toffee this item is for you.

Very creamy and rich smell

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Imparts a rich and creamy taste into your coffee/hot chocolate. Definitely recommended. Squeezebottle design also ensures minimal mess and the stevia drops flow quite smoothly, not droopy/thick/sticky.

Love it!

Posted by victorya on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use only some drops in coffee.The smell is very intense and I can not use a lot of it because of it's specific taste.

Nice flavor

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like it, I use regular stevia and then a splash of this to flavor my coffee, that way it lasts longer.

Nice Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ok taste, I prefer wisdom naturals English toffee to this though

Toffee Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, I just didn't think the toffee flavor was strong enough.

I used it in baking & yogurt

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure what to expect of this flavor, but it is lovely in moderation when added to sugar free baked goods, pancakes, yogurt, & kefir. It blends really nicely with the Frontier Natural alcohol free flavorings, especially the banana flavor. It gives a sweet vanilla flavor, I wouldn't say it tastes like toffee so much. But, as I'm trying to keep sugar out of my diet, it's been excellent to work with as long as you don't overdo it. I love that Stevita does not contain Maltodextrin, dextrose, or other junk & hidden sugars, it can be hard to find a clean stevia product to use.

Caramel Replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love caramel flavor in my coffee but I am unable to find any sugar-free varieties where I live. I couldn't find any on iHerb, either, so I use this. Great flavor, I love mixing it with dark chocolate flavoring and having a tasty caramel mocha. The price is definitely right, too!