This stevia is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did my homework first in finding the best stevia. Not all stevia is the same. Some put other things in with it. But Simply Stevia is great. I was able after many years to stop using sugar in my coffee. I think this is the best out there so far. I haven't tried the green stevia yet. That one is the most organic.

The Best Sweetener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so amazed at this little jar of sweetener. I used 1/4 tsp. in a recipe that called for 1 1/2 cups of sugar and it was absolutely perfect. So don't be fooled by the little jar. It only takes a little to sweeten and I am really glad to stop using sugar.

he best of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best sub sweetener I have ever used

good stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this has a bit more of an aftertaste than other white stevia powders but is much better quality. i called the company and they use stevia from south america as opposed to china, where most other stevias come from . it's less processed too.

Simply Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It's got no fillers and doesn't affect my blood sugar. A little bit goes a long way. The price here is great as is the shipping cost.

Meets my expectations!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a good Stevia. Several years ago someone gave me a packet to try. Recently I've been trying some different brands and yours is the one that meets my expectations. I will definetly order more when I need more.

hubby likes it better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a stevia that doesn't have a bitter after taste. This one seems to better than the Now I had previously purchased. I will buy this again

Filler free Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. No fillers.

Not as much aftertaste as other stevias

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very concentrated product, a little goes a long way. It mixes easily. Sometimes I detect a slight artificial taste but for the most part it's the best stevia I've tried.

Pure and lasts ages!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A few years ago I was excited to see tubs of "stevia" in the Supermarket, so I immediately bought one, only to return it to the shop when I found out that, contrary to what the product's name indicated, the product was largely something else and potentially undesirable. After some research I ended up on iHerb, and purchased several jars of Stevita's Simply-Stevia and some stevia tablets from another brand, both of which I liked. The only - tiny! - issues were that the powder would blow away quite easily from the spoon, and the tablets would sometimes leave a little bit of residue in the last sip. Nothing worth moaning about though!!! What made me prefer the powder in the end, is that it takes only a tiny bit to sweeten my drinks enough (I use half a wooden stirring stick, which I keep inside the jar), so it lasts for ages, yet the jar is small enough to carry in my handbag. Of course this goes hand in hand with the fact that this product is free from fillers, and it also makes it more economical. The second lot I ordered was even better still, in that the powder is now just a little bit courser (like a very fine salt), which means it is not blowing away anymore. So now this product is absolutely 100% perfect for me! I found the flavour fine, and it did not take very long at all to get used to it. It is not totally identical to sugar, but close enough, and certainly close enough when you consider how bad sugar is!! It definitely tastes much better to me than all the chemical stuff that is out there!

1 2 3