Like the texture

Posted by Reviewer2409487 on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Some stevias clump when used in cold drinks, but this seems to distribute well and is a tasty sweetner

Best powder Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1449487 on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best powder stevia's that I have come across. I love the single serving packets. One packet is plenty for a glass of tea. I love it.

Good stevia

Posted by 4738606495345812398 on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this stevia, no after taste or so what and real sweet. Excellent in my yoghurt and cappucino.

take along sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1077311 on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my sugar substitute. It is great in coffee or tea. I take these with me in my purse so I don't have to choose those other white, pink or blue packets.

Stevia on the GO

Posted by Reviewer2696232 on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Now I can Take the sweetness with me. In the restaurants you have many choices, all but the correct one-Stevia. I use a leather fold to carry my sweetener so I don't have to use anything thats not good for me.

Delivery Rating

Posted by Reviewer1422733 on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great, very timely.

Best

Posted by 5162573003624369309 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best out of the other two brands I've tried. It dissolves well.

The easy way not to eat sugar cubes on the road

Posted by 5033454184327367208 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since buying these handy packets I have not eaten a single sugar cube on any cafes or restaurants... and loose some weight. So, let's count: Visiting a cafe 5 times a week means that you'll use 5*52 = 260 packets a year. That equals to 520 sugar cubes, which means that you will not gain your weight (520 cubes * 3.5 g/cube * 4 kcal/g / 7700 kcal =) 0.95 kg/year! And you don't need to excersice!

great stuff

Posted by 5246807797033253156 on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i can't believe how amazing this is. i used to be so sugar deprived, but now i dont need to!

Stevita Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1725777 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first powedered stevia I've ever had without that funny aftertaste. I was pleasantly surprised and love it!

1 2 3