Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No additives, like all of the new stevia products they are selling now, since the FDA approved it.

Stevita Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have tried several brands and this is by far the best. Not as much of the nasty after taste unless too much is used.

The best stevia drops!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are hands down the best liquid stevia I have tried, both in regards of sweetening and the added tastes! You can't go wrong with these!

It does really help to loose weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It does really help to loose weight. Herbal and black teas become better after adding this extract. Be careful when adding the coffee. It makes your coffee a bit bitter if the drink is TOO hot. If you have to control sugar in your blood this product has the edge over the other ones in this range. It is tastier and better disolved.

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is pure and perfect in hot drinks and baking as well. Need to test the amount is right for you as drink or food turns bitter IF OVERDOSED. In the right amount it has no after taste just sweet ;0) Really efficient. My whole family like this product and I'll will buy this from iherb again.

Stevia Liquid Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this stevia extract. It tastes really fresh (but it still has that typical, slightly bitter stevia taste unfortunately). I do find myself using the flavored stevias a lot more often than this one though, but this is good to have at hand for the "every now and then"-use.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best sweet liquid I have tried in cold or hot liquids. I use it in ice tea and it taste great. Taste as good as sugar to me.

Sweet, natural, no other sweeteners or fillers added

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, doesn't make your body fall apart like sugar, and doesn't add cheap substitutes. Just stevia. -- Just changed my review from 5 to 3 stars because, after using the entire bottle, I realized that I had to use 12 or more drops per cup of coffee to get a decent level of sweetness, which results in the bottle running out fast. Other brands don't require so many drops. I like this brand, but it ends up being too costly for me.

Stevia Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was used to NuNatural nonbitter. I find this has a slight aftertaste and it takes a little time to figure out the right amount to add. Convenient to carry along though.

Good alternative to sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had only been partially successful in kicking my health-damaging sugar addiction when I found this. Being organic and the lack of additives is what made me give it a try, and I've found it really useful. I don't go over four drops, otherwise I get a horrible aftertaste but to me, that's a good thing. I'm hoping that my taste-buds will eventually not crave any sweetness.