Stevita Stevia Liquid Extract, 1.35 fl oz WEAK Sweetening properties

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I made a big mistake buying this product. With other liquid stevia extract, the concentration of sweeting properties is higher. For example NuNaturals clear liquid stevia extract, 2 fl oz (59 ml) which has 200 mg of Stevia rebaudiana as opposed to Stevita, which has 15 mg per serving: thus you have to use spoonfuls as opposed to 5-10 drops to achieve the same sweetening properties. I got deceived by the 96% Steviosides listed in the product description thinking this was the concentration factor-It is not ! STAY AWAY from this product because if you want to return it Iherb WILL NOT refund your shipping cost. Found out the hard way.

Not delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is not the best liquid stevia out there, by far. I've found that you need to use way too much to get the sweetening effect of other liquid stevia, but with the amount needed, it ends up coming with a bitterness. The lower price is NOT worth it. NuNaturals is much better!

Best product in the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this particular brand of stevia for quite some time and still consider it to be superior. However, the new shape and tip makes it difficult to control the flow.

Great sugar alternative

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

low glycemic index and a few drops go a long way.

Northwestern NC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Being Type I Diabetic since age 15 months of age, I have been through all sorts of sugar "substitutes" and lots of different Stevia products from powders, to Glycerin embodied stevia, to this Stevita brand. I have not found an easier to use, or better tasting stevia product yet and have used Stevita for several years now. I am glad Iherb carries it at a competitive price.

Excellant sweetener *****

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in my hot drinks and it is a perfect substitute for sugar/honey, I have also used it as a sweetener in curries etc. No calories non- glycemic. And thank you Iherb for such quick shipping

Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So bitter! And you need to use so much more than other products.

My favorite Stevia

Posted by Specialist on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this every day: 5 drops in a cup of coffee or smoothie... Lasts a real long time! Just be careful when you have a new bottle as it can come out very rapidly! I squeeze some air out of the bottle before turning it upside down to create a little vacuum, and the drops dispense easier.

No after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great

Good clean stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many stevia products and prefer to get mine organic and NOT from China. This fits the bill and does not have additives to it or processed into a crystal powder - that means it has been messed with less than many others. Stevia is an acquired taste - but this one is great. Very pleased. My only problem is having to wait for it to arrive from America so I don't run out.