Nah

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ENG: Taste much in some minutes , then the gum get hard and tasteless and get stuck between my teeth. Wont buy again. I may be unlucky but i dont buy this again. NOR: Mye smak de første minuttene, så blir den hard or smakløs og festet seg mellom tenner/smuldret seg opp. Mulig jeg var uheldig, men kjøper ikke denne igjen.

Jum

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I want more of these, really sweet and cinnamony

Good flavour, but not long lasting

Posted by 5671870959561200857 on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It gets hard and flavourless too quick. But I do like the flavour when its still around.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1920504 on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and the Cinnamon taste is my favor. Spicy. However its names sounds like the Stevia is the sweetener while it's only the forth sweetener between the ingredients.

Not good

Posted by odereviews on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm in a search of good tasting Stevia product, but yet I haven't found one. First these taste pretty good, but after a short while the taste turns rather disgusting. You need a proper gum to remove that taste from your mouth. 2 stars for sorbitol and xylitol. Good thing that the price wasn't that bad.

Great tasting

Posted by 4908251910835049152 on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love cinnamon gum so was really happy to find this. It tastes good and I'm glad it's not loaded with sugar or artificial sweeteners. I love the packaging as it protects the pellets from going soft in my bag. Will definitely buy more.

Posted by Strelka on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Diezgan spēcīgas garšas košļenes, bet garša turas tieši tik ilgi, cik tās ir lietojamas.

good

Posted by 5506946983045740719 on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Maravilloso

Posted by 5696321027312143748 on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Auténtico sabor a canela y sin calorias

natural

Posted by oliviaqueen on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

if you like cinnamon you like this chewing gum ,also I liked it because not harm for your teeth and gum as usual popular one

1 2 3 4