Guilt free sweetness

Posted by 5307379405579358021 on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Am getting used to the taste of stevia….I used this product to make meringues last week…they turned out really well and were a guilt free sweet treat!!

Hate it

Posted by 4663902742312734786 on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading the positive reviews but I can't drink anything with it..there is a terrible after taste which is bitter. Plus, Xylitol always gives me a bad headach.

Naturally Sweet Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Recipe

Posted by 5600129218760039489 on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works very well in my "Naturally Sweet Apple Cider Drink Recipe" that I posted on my website. Stevita Supreme is so sweet that very little is required. The drink is delicious and very economical. I wonder if this container will last me forever, because it takes so little to sweeten a drink with it. The flavor is pleasant and works well in my refreshing recipe without messing with my blood sugar. There is speculation that apple cider vinegar can help normalize blood sugar, so the apple cider drink could potentially help with that as well. I recommend this product.

Very nice

Posted by 4972890880221244679 on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent with coffee. Very helpful stuff when you on diet "no sugar" period. Much better taste comparing to "chemical" sweeteners that we have in Russia, and after adaptation period I feel no difference between this and real sugar =)

Stevita, no thank you!

Posted by 5523356616733955039 on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The information provided about this product said nothing about the bitterness of the stevia and I wish it did otherwise I would never have purchased it. My husband can stomach it in his coffee, but I can't, and I sure wouldn't bake with it. If you can deal with the bitter aftertaste then this is great value for money.

Great Quality Product

Posted by 4845363368348812456 on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Last long keeps quality

Muy dulce con poco

Posted by BalkisMar on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

me ha gustado mucho, porque con muy poca cantidad se endulza mucho y el sabor es muy rico.

i was disapointed

Posted by Reviewer3343578 on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i was not happy with this product because it said it had xylitol in it which i dont believe it has. i contacted the company but they didnt have the manners to answer. in australia the first ingredient on the label is always the largest portion which i was happy about as i dont like stevia on its own the after taste is horrible. now i will buy some xylitol to mix in with it.(it is more expensive and i was hoping this would be a happy medium but obviously not). maybe the company could try 50.50. carol fitzgerald

Best taste and value

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste , texture and value is excellent