best body lotion ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this oil-free moisturizer works better than any lotion i have ever tried (including one's containing oil!!) i love this product. i have very sensitive skin and must stay away from all oil. thank you for making such a wonderful product that i can trust! and plus it's organic - WOW!!

oil free Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I are currently on the HCG Diet and were trying to find an oil free Lotion and we both LOVE this one....its amzingly moisterizing, so we def. recommend it!

Best Lotion Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started using this lotion last year. I get acne on my face when it comes in contact with oil (even supposedly non-comodegenic oils such as jojoba oil), so I thought that if I switched to an oil-free hand and body lotion, it would cut down on my breakouts, because I tend to rest my face in my hands quite a bit. It worked!! Beyond that, it's January in Michigan, and the skin on my hands is completely healthy! I have no dry patches, and no cracked, bleeding cuticles. I don't have to wear gloves with moisturizer at night any longer! One of my coworkers once suggested that I had to apply lotion to my hands frequently because I used lotion that contained oil, which was "tricking" my hands into not producing enough of their own oil. I scoffed at his theory, but I think he's right. My hands are so soft all of the time, and the only time I have to reapply lotion is after they've been washed with harsh soap (like in a public restroom). This lotion is the best stuff ever! It's not remotely irritating--I now even use it as my face lotion.

Don't Like the "Smell"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For an unscented lotion, this smells strongly to me of the base of the fake tanning cream lotion, the smell no one likes. Icky.

Unexpected Pleasure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product along with the shampoo and lotion. All products leave my hair and skin so soft without any film. I needed orgainc herbal, no oil product that wouldn't dry my skin or hair and the Stony Brook products hits the mark.

Goddess loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put some organic essential oil of lavender into this to make it even better. Not greasy satisfies me the most.

Just what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I needed an unscented lotion without lavender in its ingredients, since one of my kids is allergic and has eczema. I love how this lotion moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling and doesn't have lavender as one of its natural ingredients.

moisturizing

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really smells very neutral. Great for those who prefers lotions with no overpowering fragrance.

Wonderful product - easy access!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This natural lotion feels completely 'at home' on my skin. I especially appreciate that there are no fragrances and thus it doesn't trigger any allergic or asthma flare ups. iHerb has handled my orders promptly and charges a fair price. Highly recommend!

Fragrance and Oil Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is great for cold weather seasons, all my family love it and 16fl oz is a big bottle you can use it every time after you wash your hands to keep your skin out of dry.