It does its job

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because it has no alcohol. I usually use it on my nose for my blackheads and on areas where I break out. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for your face!

Posted by 5102308571073546514 on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It left my face a little bit dry after my first use but it deals great with pimples and oily skin.

Very Nice!

Posted by 4776099299639595386 on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are so helpful in the morning, they are easy to use, and they don't burn my sensitive skin since they don't have alcohol! HG PRODUCT!!

pretty good

Posted by Carybear on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

can be a little drying. i dont know if they helped my closed comedones, its too early to tell

Did not do much for me

Posted by 4924136334237632860 on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First and foremost I want to state a warning, if you use any product on your face with lactic acid, DO NOT APPLY OR USE THIS PRODUCT TOO. It will cause a chemical reaction and burn your face, as such it has done to me. My skin is burnt now and itll take some days to heal but it is painful. The product itself did not do much for me beside dry my skin. It seemed to make my skin more vulnerable thought, I'd get wounds more easily and bleed more(I.e popping a zit would cause a lot of bleeding, more than normal). So I've stopped using it.

Todo un descubirmiento

Posted by sonia1980 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A partir de ahora no podré vivir sin estos discos. Vienen muy bien impregnados en liquidito y cunden un montón; yo corto el disco por la mitad porque considero que usandolo entero desperdicias producto. Deja la piel muy suave aunque no puedo valorar si sirve para el acne (no tengo). En el próximo pedido se vienen para casa un par de botes más

good

Posted by 5654211725926425946 on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Great all round BHA for the price

Posted by 4837106362421719367 on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this every.mornjng to maintain skin turnover on my face. It does a great job.ans isn't iffitatin or drying at all. And so inexpensive!

Effective

Posted by 4973243805467248603 on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These definitely help in reducing the size of pimples and treating them. Although beware that if you do use it morning and night it can cause excessive drying. I usually give my skin a break of these every two or three days.

acne control with vitamins

Posted by 5751889441375999970 on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Did not cause dryness. But compare than the red one,this did not clean up so well.

1 2 3 4