Will definitely work in those who are B-12 deficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was for my father who was experiencing heavy fatique. It worked well in restoring his energy.

BTotal is BUeatiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this product now for (on and off) three years. My husband and I just started taking it religiously for the past 3 months. We both can see a dramatic difference in our energy level and ability to handle stress more effectively. I completely recommend this product to anyone who feels “blah” during the day. A pre-note warning, I’m 5’4 and 113lbs, 1.0cc is too much for me and the Niacin causes my capillaries to dilate and my face to be flushed for a good 25 minutes. Test your cc level on your body weight to make sure it’s enough. Excellent product though.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is great for a little pick me up without the crash. It does work, but I'm not a big fan of the flavor. However, it still tastes better than those five hour energy drinks :)

Quick Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quick Energy and it helps balance the nervous system.

Great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Drops taste MUCH better than some I've tried, and the 2-bottle value pack is excellent -- one's at home and one's at work so I can always get to them.

Sublingual, B-Total, Liquid Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking B-Total for several years. All I know is that when I run out and don't get any more right away I really feel the difference. I have less energy when I don't take it for several days or longer. I depend on being able to order B-Total from iherb. My pharmacy used to carry B-Total but for some reason they stopped ordering it. So I give B-Total a high rating. Shirley Hardcastle

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product all the time and would recommend it to anyone who needs additonal B vitamins.

migraine sufferer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using Sublingual B Total for many years to surpress migraine headaches and it has worked very well for me. Headaches all but eliminated. Thoughs that do come on are very mild in comparison.

I guess its ok..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started with a half of a dropper have tried a full dropper now I am up to 2 droppers, I really dont feel anything if it is helping. I think I will go back to my 5 hour energy, NOW THOSE work!!

Fabulous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product myself, and recommend it to my clients. We all live it. Works great and tastes great too.