Good

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way, but would need more detergent for very greasy dishes.

Sun and Earth Dish Soap

Posted by 5237295917272245955 on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love all Sun and Earth products. I don't use a dishwasher. This dish soap leaves no residue and dishes sparkle!

Does the job

Posted by 5212367551883351041 on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a cruelty free alternative and would be happy with any such alternative with normal cleaning power. I am giving this product five stars because it does the job. It doesn't smell of citrus to me and I don't like or hate the smell.

It is good

Posted by 4628278673672918217 on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for the natural dish soap for long time. Finally I found Sun & Earth, Liquid Dish Soap. It is so good. But it is leaking when I received it.

Great!

Posted by 4879003819383441061 on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Came well packaged. No leaks.

Very kind to my hands

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this dishwashing soap. It takes grease off effectively and is kind to my hands.

So far, no complaints.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it to wash the dishes, it washes them. It is quite a thick liquid - thicker than, and I don't need to use so much. It has quite a light, not discernible fragrance, which is fine by me. I shall probably buy agian.

hugo naturals

Posted by Reviewer1421409 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Green Certified Liquid Dish Soap

Posted by 4653172845934507754 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although the Sun & Earth liquid dish soap is pricey; iherb had the lowest price, I took a chance because the EWG rated it green certified, good ingredient disclosure, and low concern for respiratory effects, cancer, and acute aquatic toxicity. It cleans well enough but I feel I use a lot to get the job done so I am not sure I can afford to purchase it again just to live green. The order was well packaged and shipping was speedy.