Love the scent!

Posted by herbalicious on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The scent of this soap is refreshing! My hands feel clean yet moisturized. Will buy more!

Great citrus smell!

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not leave my skin feeling dry, it has a lovely scent as well. Love this one, will re-purchase! (did not give it 5 stars because the package is rather small..)

My hands love this!

Posted by 5738961937220422336 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this based on previous reviews-it is superb-I have really sensitive skin and eczcema on my hands. They don't dry out as much as other handsoap-don't make them itch-and I love citrus scent!I dilute it with a little water, also. Still plenty soapy and lasts a bit longer, though I ordered a refill at the same time.

As good as conventional soaps

Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well, no toxic ingredients, gentle on the skin. I even use this as a facial cleanser!

AWESOME

Posted by 5398480701459275071 on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

finally i found a soap without any harsh chimicals that does the job. its cleansing well, its not drying, the smell is great... just perfect :) would recommend

Hypoallergenic Hand Soap

Posted by Reviewer3100654 on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very good

It gets the job done

Posted by 4819029132872986585 on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It gets the job done. It's fine for a hand soap, but I was kind of hoping that the scent would be stronger. I don't notice any send and I was hoping for a strong citrus smell.

LOVE IT

Posted by Yes0Yes0 on Oct 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great! My hands don't feel itchy or tight or anything along that line, instead it is cooling, soft and safe. Liked it so much, except that maybe the volume should be more than just 236ml. Nevertheless, totally recommend people to buy this (:

great soap

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells great, no nasty ingredients, but feels like it will run out too fast. Will re-order anyway