Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice citrus smell and definitely does it's job. It's very difficult to detect a difference between this laundry detergent and more commercial brands.

Smells wonderful and works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually don't write reviews, but this laundry detergent is wonderful. It not only cleans well, it makes my clothes smell so good. It's the best!

BIG bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Certainly good value. I have only used it couple of times. Pouring is hit or miss, but at least the cap is useful as a measure. Based on the laundry I've done so far, it washes well (in cold water).

Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This detergent does what I hoped it would. Gets my clothes clean and odor free without giving me any allergic reactions. Thank you

Still loving this detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love that this laundry detergent still is as concentrated as ever even as the cost of living/household expenses is going up.Cleans well and last 2x as long like it says on the bottle and 4x for HE..No cutting corners here.What's not to love?

Love , love ,love it !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this ! It arrived just 3 days after making my order and I live in the uk so very pleased with service and delivery . I have done 3 loads of laundry with this product and I absolutely love the smell and the cleanliness of my clothes . The whites are white and my coloured clothes are bright . You only need half a cap full for a full load , it doesn't seem like a lot but it really is all you need . will recommend to friends and family and will definitely continue to use and order from here . My only gripe is when it arrived the lid had not been screwed on properly so lost some of the product but not too much . just wish we could buy it in the uk as need a natural laundry product to help ease my sensitive skin and do my bit for the environment Thank you iherb !! will reorder soon !!

hugo naturals