Don't like the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells kind of like Tide. I am starting to suspect that "fragrance made from natural oils" means "fragrance artificially synthesized from natural fatty acids" or something.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definitely does it's job! It's very difficult to detect a difference between this fabric softener and more commercial brands.

Worth a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, nice scent leaves your fabrics soft & fluffy

smells fantastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was a little nervous of ordering this as I am quite particular about smells and the smell of my laundry and was hoping I liked it . it arrived promptly and I have to say the smell is gorgeous , my clothes smell so fresh and clean and my clothes and towels have never been softer !! will continue to use this product along with sun and earth laundry detergent . definitely a winner and reasonable price too . thanks iherb !!!!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ive tried many natural softeners but this one leaves no static cling and smells nice too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good softener, but the bottle is a little bit inconvenient because of heavy bottom.

Doesn't dissolve, weird smell

Posted by Minna2theMax on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product just sits in a thick clump in the softener dispenser of my washing machine. It also has a weird smell -- not nice at all. I tried diluting it with water before using it, but even that didn't work very well, and there was no nice scent or additional softness after using it. The Ecover softeners on this site work well; if you want to order a softener from iHerb I'd recommend those, but (definitely) not this one.