Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For something is gritty and tasteless, it really works well in giving energy for sustained period without spiking the blood sugar level. Due to the lack of taste, you can mix with another powder, like protein powder, maca etc, for taste and the grittiness does helps to give texture to it. It is nice that it’s organic (no pesticides) and raw (no important nutrient gets destroyed by heat). Since it is sprouted, it is loaded with a lot of enzymes and nutrients as well. It mixes well with a blender bottle and is good as a meal replacement or uses as a weight loss product. As for immune boosting effect, I can’t really tell if it works or not since I did fell sick while taking the product. Pricewise, it is a bit expensive but it’s worthwhile since it works. Normally, I use 2 scoops per drink. Check out my page for more reviews!

Early Days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have not been using this product for long. So far I find it very easy on the digestion, mild pleasant aroma. The literature out there about Activated Sprouted Barley is impressive. ie Jon Barron's comments. Worth a try. A real superfood. Price is good too. I can recommend.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Stabilizes my blood sugar all day long. I put this in breakfast smoothies, cereal, oatmeal, etc. The taste is great, texture is not grainy, excellent product.

Immune system builder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel stronger and healthier from this product

Love their products

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having used the natural rice protein for a while I decided to give this a try. I've only been using it for just over a week and haven't quite settled as to how I am going to be using it in the future. I have added it to my shakes which is good and I think it might even be best before exercise in the morning so will experiment with that. It has a nice flavor (bit sweet) and is easy to mix.

Truly amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This activated barley gives me added energy and the advertisements are true. It does give you pep. Thanks, iHerb, for offering this.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since using this, I have noticed more energy during my workouts. Plus it's a great way to add in some low GI food in my diet! Will definitely re-purchase.

Feel GREAT

Posted by zsuzsa on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Energy all day long, improves my mental capacity along with my moods. I decided to give it one star less because it gives me gas, I find that a little odd, but the benefits are too great to pass this product up, just as long as you dont mind being a little stinky (hope your loved ones, love you unconditionally!!)

Worth it

Posted by iHerbSingapore on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells and tastes a bit awkward initially. Guess it's organic and sprouted. Once you mix with a flavoured protein powder, it becomes great. Of course you can drink it just by mixing it with water if you drink fast! A bit expensive though, that's why only 4 stars.

Food of Gladiators!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sun Warrior Activated Barley is great for energy and for feeling full. It's not bad tasting, but a little gritty which is good fiber. When I use a tablespoon of this, it really fills me up and induces me to push back the next meal for an hour or two easily.

1 2 3