very nice

Posted by norihito on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I thought this is just a liquid minerals, but this was so much more than liquid minerals. I don't know why but my autonomic imbalance has gone and I am feeling so energetic now. thank you sunwarrior & iherb.

Sublime Sun Warrior Product

Posted by GrapeGate on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used Liquid Light a couple of times now (not in conjunction with my other supplements, in order to test it) and each time I can certainly feel that it makes a difference in my energy level and mental clarity about 1-2 hours after taking the suggested amount (half a cap). When the energy kicks in - it lasts all day. Now; when I use it in conjunction with other supplements such as Healthforce's Vitamineral Green & Earth it makes me feel transcendent. I love that! I'll personally recommend Liquid Light.

Very acidic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product some months ago. The Ph and taste is extremely acidic, which points to a crude extraction process. I did not find this to be a quality product. For those interested I would instead recommend Fulvic or Humic Mineral Complex from Vital Earth Minerals. Note: The product appears to have recently been revamped with addition of some minerals.

love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just reordered ,I have a lot more energy when I use this and also my hair mineral test shows not much heavy metals left ,this chelated most of them out !

Good Source of Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but I found it a little to acidic to take in water. I find a little in my protein drink is better. Too acid for my teeth otherwise.

More energy, greater detox

Posted by e-verkerk on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm on day 54 of a 74 day juice fast and have been mixing a half capful with my juice twice a day for the last two weeks. I have noticed a lot more energy and my detox has become more pronounced.

There's something to this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know exactly what it is, but my soul felt good drinking this!

Don't know if works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having lots of heavy metals, I didn't felt no change after using it for two weeks.

Multi-Vitamin Liquid

Posted by energetyx on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is s great natural multi-vitamin supplement, and mixes well with juice or water. However, Morningstar Minerals Energy Boost 70 appears to be practically the same product and is much better value.

I like sun warrior products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this is not too bad especially mixed in with a beverage. I'm taking to correct mineral imbalances after years of having my doctors push excess calcium on me. I'm learning since reading The Calcium Lie and getting my HTMA (hair analysis) to not mess around with vitamin mineral madness. Unfortunately, it takes time to correct and supplementing with this alone did nothing for me in my fast track plan. So after two weeks I began health force nutritionals level 3 cleanse. It's a heavy commitment detox program but I'm finally seeing things start to turn around! I've run out of liquid light so will use my trace minerals drops for a while and depending on the results I will possibly re order this after the other is gone.

1 2 3