Help

I really wanted to love this ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

... but I found the texture to be WAY too chalky and gritty for my taste. Yuk. I don't like using it for smoothies at all (and neither does my brother who tried it too). But maybe my expectations were too high. I'm using it in porridges, patties and pancakes to finish off the bag, but even find it too dominant when I put it into my homemade fruit/nut/protein bars. And, wow, the price tag! I had to pay extra taxes on Sun Warrior in addition (actually because it's more than 35$ and thus gets extra charges through customs in Norway. Go figure). Will not reorder. One of the very few times I've been disappointed with anything I've ordered from iherb.

Boost of Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely the best protein powder I have ever tried because it dissolves completely in liquid and tastes great. It has positively no grittiness at all, and it has 98% assimilation -- no waste. I feel it is just the boost I need to keep me mentally alert and physically active all day long. Maybe I just needed some easily-absorbable protein and didn't know it because it sure makes a difference in my energy level. I will buy this again; I add it to my smoothies.

strange taste

Posted by firdhous on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I normally use 100% Whey Protein for my morning proteun shake, but when I switched to this brand, my protein shake tastes awful. The taste and smell too strange and raw. I don't like it that much, because I still have plenty of it, I'll mix it in my snacks recipes and hopefully it tastes better.

Sun Warrior, Protein Raw Vegan, Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several raw brown rice protein powders, had to stop taking them as my compromised digestive system was getting cloged up. This product is perfect for me. Noticed results in days. Use this product twice a day and have never had so much energy. I am 68, a cancer survivor, and work out at least 5 times a week. I also manage a small business, and 70 hour weeks are frequent. This product helps give me the energy I require to live the way I want.

Good clean plant protein

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a change from Vega whole food health Optimizer and other plant based proteins. I initially wasn't sure about the taste as most rice protein taste a bit chalky but I've adapted my smoothies accordingly and find that this goes down well. Be sure to add some fruit or other ingredients to the smoothie. This is apparently the easiest rice protein to digest as it's sprouted and fermented and rice protein is supposed to be an anti cancer agent as well.

sun warrior new packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product and the natural taste allows one to add their own additional ingredients for flavor. Have tried and didn't care for the vanilla at all. also got an email from the company some months ago asking customer's suggestions as to what to choose for new packaging.

This is good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is no sugar which I like and I seem to digest it well, better than the egg and whey protein shakes. I add some fruit sometimes and cocoa powder sometimes and cream or stevia as needed. It blends VERY well.

Great product but the smell is just vile

Posted by Flicka on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a vegetarian who tries to minimize consumption of dairy products I wanted to try this product. I cannot stand the smell of regular whey protein powders and I haven't tried one out that doesn't leave a weird sensation in my mouth and I hoped this would be a good alternative. I can't deny it, this is just as awful as any other protein powder. The consistency is not nice, the smell is vile and I just cannot get myself to drink or eat anything I've mixed this with. I've tried just water, orange juice, fresh fruit smoothie and oatmeal porridge and this just destroys everything. I really wanted to like this product but I don't.

Fast Delivery and good quality but different flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flavour of this protein powder changed (last time I had bought it it was maybe 1-2 y ago) but nevertheless is still a very good protein powder to mix with some drink.

Acne-Free Protein Powder

Posted by optimalhealth on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very thorough in my pickings of food and supplements. This protein-powder does not give me any acne, and shouldn't give you either, unless you have intolerance against rice. recommended!