tastes good to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes ok in a smoothie with fruit and the usual smoothie stuff. Feel good using it everyday. I've been using it for about a year now.

Warrior Blend, Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beware I used to love this. Last container is a new formula. It does not taste as good and clumps. It is now a cheaper product with the higher price still.

Err, Yuck?

Posted by angelicus on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the most disgusting vegan protein I have drank. It taste artificial and awkwardly light. Even blending it with other tastier liquid just doesn't takes away the sting of the awkward chemical taste. Sorry but I will not buy again.

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The flavour is fine, but the texture and smell make this product unpalatable. I have tried blending with other clean ingredients to make protein balls, with no luck. Terrible :(

Couldn't stand the taste :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this, but the taste is just awful! Good ingredients though. I will have to try something else or find a way to mask the awful taste.

Delicious vegan protein shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this warrior blend protein. It's nice smooth shake I can drink muxed with water and in a shaker without having to blend it. I have one after the gym every day and it has definitely curbed muscle soreness.

Sunwarrior Blend, new recipe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Sunwarrior Blend for more than a year and think it's the best product on the market, the only complaint i had was that it was not much taste differense between the vanilla or the chocolate. But with my last order on iHerb i got the new Sunwarrior Blend with improved taste and now I think it's Perfect!

Excellent No-Bloating Protein - Use a Shaker Jar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Whey and rice protein powders caused severe abdominal bloating, so this pea-protein was a great find! I mix it with unsweetened plain almond milk in a screw-top shaker jar, give it a good shake, then leave in fridge for an hour so the powder can dissolve more thoroughly in the liquid. Shake again vigorously and it's a smooth filling healthy drink at just 130 calories (100 calories powder and 30 calories almond milk). Love the chocolate, and the stevia is just the right amount, so using unsweetened liquid works well to avoid it being too sweet.

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recently vegan and found this the best protein shake so far! Tastes pretty good and fortified with some coconut oil which is wikid! I recommend this to non-vegans too! Stop using processed whey!

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It dissolves well and tastes okay. For people used to protein powders it's nowhere near the worst I've tasted, it doesn't have an awful taste at all but it doesn't taste great either. A very good vegan option. It did not have a very chocolaty taste, it was a mild chocolate flavour.