Sunbutter is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so good! I mix a peanut-free asian slaw dressing with it that is out of this world. Mix a little Sunbutter, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, agave, chili powder, and garlic and you've got some incredible dressing!

yummmmm

Posted by DJMelvin on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe it is not peanut butter!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Verry good. Smells like peanut butter and taste likes it. Perfect for me that is allergic to nuts and peanuts.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I joined the Navy and during bootcamp they have this in the center of every table. Needless to say there was almost always a fight for it! I have to be careful buying this, I eat it too fast.

Great taste

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, but unfortunately contains sugar which I didn't realize when I ordered it. I would rather use stevia or erythritol as sweetener.

Real tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i enjoyed this spread very much. when about half was left, i made my own sunflower butter and mixed it in. its had pretty much the original flavor, but less sweet, which was good.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time i tried to eat Sunflower butter,at first it was taste strange but as i keep eating my sandwich it was nice and i like it.

Holy Sun Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a fan of nut butter, but this Sun Butter is da bomb! It's soooo good. I bought the crunchy one, and there are whole sunflower seeds in it. Taste like how sunflower seed butter would taste like, yummy! So delicious. Don't really mind the sugar though.

Great Product, Nice Crunch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I buy a few jars of the crunchy spread because I like to mix things up sometimes. It's nice to have a little extra crunch when I grab a quick snack. I like the sweetness to balance the bitterness of the sunflower spread. This is a good product from a good company.

Better than peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic taste, I like it better than peanut butter and I don't even have an allergy problem with peanut butter. I would just choose this more.

1 2 3