Sunbutter is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2832426 on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so good! I mix a peanut-free asian slaw dressing with it that is out of this world. Mix a little Sunbutter, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, agave, chili powder, and garlic and you've got some incredible dressing!

yummmmm

Posted by DJMelvin on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe it is not peanut butter!

Love it

Posted by 5704882367613714869 on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Verry good. Smells like peanut butter and taste likes it. Perfect for me that is allergic to nuts and peanuts.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1424042 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I joined the Navy and during bootcamp they have this in the center of every table. Needless to say there was almost always a fight for it! I have to be careful buying this, I eat it too fast.

Great taste

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, but unfortunately contains sugar which I didn't realize when I ordered it. I would rather use stevia or erythritol as sweetener.

Real tasty

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i enjoyed this spread very much. when about half was left, i made my own sunflower butter and mixed it in. its had pretty much the original flavor, but less sweet, which was good.

Great Product, Nice Crunch

Posted by 5336150076942084120 on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I buy a few jars of the crunchy spread because I like to mix things up sometimes. It's nice to have a little extra crunch when I grab a quick snack. I like the sweetness to balance the bitterness of the sunflower spread. This is a good product from a good company.

Better than peanut butter

Posted by 4613621240601653602 on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic taste, I like it better than peanut butter and I don't even have an allergy problem with peanut butter. I would just choose this more.

Move over peanut butter!

Posted by 5471285929244109900 on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a delicious healthier substitute to peanut butter. You can really taste the sunflower seeds without it being overpowering. Delicious on toast.

Loved it!

Posted by 4615437348543942571 on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like peanut butter, slightly sweeter however, but still very yummy.

1 2 3