Great alternative to peanut butter!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great alternative to peanut butter! I absolutely love this product, it contains organic sunflower seed and nothing else. Tastes like peanut butter and is even healthier, packed with Vitamin E. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very good source of magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and one serving provides lots of minerals including magnesium. Because of these excellent nutrition qualities, I think I will be switching to this butter from an old staple - peanut butter.

Just delicious

Posted by 5290389290612397617 on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this organic spread on toast, in cookies and smoothies, and on top of oatmeal and smoothie bowls.

Heaven in a jar for peanut allergy sufferers.

Posted by Reviewer1271518 on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic to gluten, refined sugar, peanuts, and a myriad of other things, so when I found sunbutter's sugar free organic sunbutter, I nearly jumped for joy. It has turned out to be my all time favorite food. I hope they never stop making it, or else breakfast is going to be awfully boring again!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it so far.

Perfect sunflower seed butter

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Organic + no salt or sugar = perfect sunflower seed butter! Very healthy, vegan, safe for those with nut allergies, and tastes GREAT. Spread on celery then sprinkle raisins on top, or spread on gluten free wraps with preserves sweetened only with fruit juice (such as St Dalfours)for a perfect "pb & j", the possibilities are endless!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1207034 on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't buy organic in the area. I combine this w/ organic Almond butter and jam. Healthier than pb and my kids love it!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1369954 on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son absolutely loves this spread, will eat tons of it by the spoon if I let him. Tastes a whole lot like peanut butter.

Tasty butter

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love sunflower seed butter, has it's own taste and is sweet without any sugar.

I love this product!!!

Posted by Danil35 on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Such a nice creamy texture. Easy to spread and use in receipes. Great taste too!!!