Simply wonderful gift for a girl

Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is just wonderful for a young girl who loves to doll up, or like the title says, for party. My 5 year old is absolutely thrilled by this. There are a few items in the kit which can all come in useful. First, the nail polish and toe separators. I like that the toe separators are provided such that the girls stay put as they sense they're going through a pedicure. 2 nail polishes are provided for variety, both colours are beautiful though my personal favourite is the Princess Purple colour (it is an amazing frosted purple). Yes, they do require 2 - 3 coats to look good (exactly what is written in the instructions), but once they are on they stay put for at least a day (I applied it on myself and it has lasted a week - on the toes)! Best of all, no nail polish remover is required to take them off! They also dry pretty quickly which is important when we're talking about kids. ;) Next, the eyeshadow. The eyeshadow included here is a shimmery purple which looks so beautiful, again! It doesn't last long at all (I think it only lasts for 2 hours tops) but that's no problem since it's supposedly just for play. Just reapply if required. Last, the lip shimmer which is essentially just a lip balm. I wouldn't say that it even has any shimmers, to me it seems transparent. It requires a little pressure to apply but smells wonderful with a cocoa smell. Overall I think this is such a great kit to delight a kid, especially if she is interested in dolling up but you're worried about the chemicals getting to her, this is the kit to get! I have already gotten more Suncoat Girl polish colours from iherb.

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!