Just glitter once you applied it

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Fairy glitter is really a glitter coat. I like to lay it on top of other suncoat girl shades. Lasts through a few baths for my little girl. Really happy that I am applying nothing chemical on her. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

maybe for a kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I knew this was kind of nail polish that will ''melt'' away when you go to water. But I didn't expect a fresh coat to melt during washing my hair. I like how the color is transparent and pink but I wash my hands so often I should put a new coat every morning.

Nice one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice one. First minute was awfully stripped, but then became just transparent pink with shimmer. My daughter is glad to have it :)

Picture does not match color though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be dark pink by the looks of the photo. It actually dries to a clear, shiny pink with large flecks of glitter.

Like princess!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My girls loves this :)

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!

water-based nail polish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my nieces so they can have girlie days too without all the chemicals...I hope they like it.

Fun to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Put on water based nail polish just before going to bed. You must put on three coats to get a strong pink color (dries quickly with a hair dryer). But this one is also beautiful after one coat. To make it last longer and to get a shiny surface, put on a clear top coat. Easy to remove.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Do4urke nravitsa. Nada kak minimum dva sloja. Cvet nezhnij.

Order for 4-years old girl