Copper, orange hues in it

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. It is somewhat like strawberry delight but more towards copper with orange hues in it. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Pretty good

Posted by 4875695605938847686 on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

beautiful colour, easy application but not dry very quickly. easy peel of and no need of nail polish removers.

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by Reviewer2838691 on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!

Nice

Posted by 5285673086874841109 on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Natural and funny. No bad smell. But it lasts only for one day.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1038433 on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The color wasn't as I thought it would be, based on the picture. Won't last long, but easy to remove.

Love the color but chip very easily

Posted by GobbyHong on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the color but really need a very good top coat to seal it up. Otherwise the nail polish will chip within 2 days, and it will come off in one piece... i mean "WHOLE" piece.

It doesn't last

Posted by 5134723983342617459 on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First of all, I don't like glittery nail polishes. Besides it doesn't last too much. I won't repurchase it.

Didn't realize this was for little girls

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I guess this is a good product for little girls, but did not realize it before ordering it. It is not good enough for an adult, so I won't buy it again.