Rich and deep eggplant shade!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. I love this. A rich and deep eggplant colour that I use it even on myself. Take princess purple if you are looking for something stronger. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Fun to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Put on water based nail polish just before going to bed. You must put on three coats to get a good violet color (dries quickly with a hair dryer). To make it last longer and to get a shiny surface, put on a clear top coat. Easy to remove. Beautiful color!

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The color is a very nice deep purple with a bit of shimmer to it. The polish lasts for ages on my toenails but on my fingernails it started too peel of by itself after just two days. Peel-of nail polish is very convenient since it takes forever to remove nail polish with a natural nail polish remover. Unfortunately I found that this polish was quite harsh on my nails, not at all as harsh as regular nail polish of course, but it felt as if the natural moisture of my nails vanished as I peeled the polish of.

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great, deep colour and stays on for several days. My nailbeds do not enjoy nailpolish remover too much and I find it so boring to put polish on and off so this is great for me. Also great for work, since I can just pull it off if it gets damaged (chappy polish does not look very professional)

Surprising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is much lighter than shown. It goes on well and is quite steadfast for a water-based product.

More of bright pink and not purple as shown in the pic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As other reviewers stated it is not purple at all, more of bright pink and nothing like what is shown in the pic. Otherwise quality is decent and lasted on for a week and counting..

The lid broke

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This nail polish was nice, but the lid broke, so that I can't open it without pliers anymore. They need to improve the packaging.

Good

Posted by 94Tina on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good, but I have tried better and prettier. I would like it without the "glitter" better, I think

Déçue !!

Posted by missblackline on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ce vernis est à l'eau et "peelable" donc il s'enlève à l'eau chaude sans dissolvant... Pour ma part au bout de 3jours le bout des ongles à commencé à peler donc pas vraiment concluant !! et n'essayez pas de l'enlève autrement qu'avec de l'eau chaude car vous ne pourrez pas avec un dissolvant (on dirait que l'on a du plastique sur l'ongle)

1 2