Fun and comes of Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My girls are having fun

Aquamarine shade of blue

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Its a rich aquamarine blue with just a tinge of green at certain angles. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Easy peel off~

Posted by GobbyHong on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It last not more that one day... Consistence is quite thick but sheer, 2nd coat seems kind of to thick on nail and take quite a while to completely dry. Need at least 2 coat to make it opaque. Anyone consider this brand need a very good top coat so it won't chip or peel off that easy.

Woah!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really really love this one!!

Fun to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Put on water based nail polish just before going to bed. You must put on three coats to get a good blue color (dries quickly with a hair dryer). To make it last longer and to get a shiny surface, put on a clear top coat. Easy to remove.

Not very good

Posted by IevaMur on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't coat nice, you have to put 2 layers, and then it gets too dark.

didnt like it

Posted by happydays on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

difficult to get even. only good thing is that is eco friendly.. will not buy again.