Beautiful shade of sweet purple

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Sparkling snow is sweet purple shade. More like lilac with just a hint of pink. Take majestic purple if you are looking for something stronger. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Excellent nail polish for kids.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for kids. No odor and peels off without nail polish remover. Only draw back is that you need to apply multiple coats to achieve the color in the bottle.

Pretty colour

Posted by MentaPiperita on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is perfect for litle girls, my niece loved it. It is more pink than purple, but it's very pretty. It is easily removed and has no smell at all.

Lots of fun and comes of easy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my girls are having fun

nice and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

water based and no chemicals.. drys easily but the color was not as expected.. it says its purple.. should say its light purple/pearl color.. applies two coats but still not clear purple color

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok for kids, but I did not like the color too much. Easy to peel off. Great for little girls.

Maiju

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my little daughter. I think the product is worth of the money. It is easy to use, and it´s non toxic. (But this nail polish will not stay for long, that if you're looking for something long lasting, this isn't it. :) )

not used yet

Posted by sandraholt on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

gift- not used yet

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Colour stayed on for a few days. Good for those who want to protect their little ones from chemicals.

don't like the colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Liked that its water-based , but I don't like the colour