Beautiful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the suncoat girl nail polish - yes, I'm an adult. But it's just so nice. Non-toxic. And it has literally no odor when applying, which is so super nice! The directions say to soak nails for 2 minutes in warm water to peel off. But I really recommend about 10 minutes. Then it just rolls right off nice and easy. So use the 10 minutes to give yourself a nice little break in the day. I deserve it and I'm sure you do too! This color is wonderful. I used to wear a color just like this as a teen, and this is just the same. But much, much nicer than the big name brands. Buy it, you'll like it.

Suncoat Girl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why there are good reviews for this stuff. Just like the Suncoat Polish and Peel, Suncoat Girl is not a good product. It starts peeling not long after applied to the fingernails. I have not tried it on my toenails. I will keep using it, but it doesn't last even one day. Very disappointed.

Nice shimmery white coat

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Sparkling snow is nice shimmery white. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!

about product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not really white Need more lyer to appear

Terrible nail polish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if I got a bad one, but this nail polish is clumpy, does not layer, and takes forever to dry. The price is not worth it, much better quality nail polishes on the market.