Silver like it said!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Colour is like the description. Try sparkling snow if you want something lighter. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great colour, like silver :)

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!

Paints and stays on like a dream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This isn't as natural as Piggy Paint but it is a beautiful metallic that paints on (without having to dry with a hairdryer) and it has stayed on without so much as a scratch. And since it is water based there is NO smell. Will be buying more from Suncoat Girl.

Fun to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Put on water based nail polish just before going to bed. You must put on three coats to get a good silver color (dries quickly with a hair dryer). This one is also nice after just one coat. To make it last longer and to get a shiny surface, put on a clear top coat. Easy to remove.

Wrong colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really dissapointed about this nail polish.. here it seems to be grey, but in reality it is invisible with glitter. And I really thought it is grey with glitter and i needed grey. :(