The deepest red of all suncoat girl shades

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please click on my page link above to read my reviews and find out more. Strawberry delight is the reddest of red you can find amongst the suncoat girl shades. This is the one if you are looking for a true red. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Cute Strawberry Color

Posted by 5364932067813281692 on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the color but it takes about 3 coats to get the color right. Peels off good. I will buy it again.

Awesome colour

Posted by joyslin on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am such a fan of Suncoat Girl nail polishes after trying out their party pack. This colour is an amazing red. It simply looks great on my girl's nails. Love it.

Gorgeous red polish

Posted by 4642550404708383005 on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't use products with synthetic dyes as they are harmful. This nail polish does not contain FD&C dyes, but is very pigmented. It lasts longer than most polishes, since you just peel it off when you want a color change. It's more matte than shimmery and not tested on animals! The only downside is the bottle is about half the size of a regular half ounce bottle.

Great product

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The color is definitely strawberry if two layers or blo*dy if three. Goes well with my black clothes and stays on my nails for at least a few days if finished with a shining coat. Love it!

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by Reviewer2838691 on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!

bold red

Posted by 5500823788355063667 on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This color is a true strawberry. Easy to use, easy to take off. It's very light so I needed 2-3 coats for a more grown-up color. I added a suncoat glossy polish o top for shine since this polish is pretty matte.

Very pretty! But wrong color for me.

Posted by naturalorganic on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very pretty color. It's a red with a hint of yellow in it, so unfotunately it didn't look the best on me :/ I love that you can remove it if you put some of it on your skin.. Just take a q-tip with some water and remove it. I'm not the best on painting my nails so I love that. And I love that you can wear this for like 5 days without it chipping off.. (I use 2 layers of it).. But if you want to, you can just peel it off in the corner and all of the nail polish will go away. So easy. And still you can have it on your nails for at least 5 days without problem too. It doesn't smell a thing either. Nothing. I love it!

Maiju

Posted by 5188204185655246705 on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my little daughter. I think the product is worth of the money. It is easy to use, and it´s non toxic. (But this nail polish will not stay for long, that if you're looking for something long lasting, this isn't it. :) )

Fun to use!

Posted by 5319641458030368372 on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Put on water based nail polish just before going to bed. You must put on three coats to get a good red color (dries quickly with a hair dryer). To make it last longer and to get a shiny surface, put on a clear top coat. Easy to remove.

1 2