Help

Yellow but doesn't really pop

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. This is closest to yellow shade you can find for suncoat girl. But I find the colour to be more on the dull side. Doesn't really pop for me. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!

fun polish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The perk of this one is the ease of use- especially the removal. I took it with me on a business trip since no remover is required. They are very light though, so two-three layers are required to give you a more grown-up look. I also used suncoat glossy polish to give it the right shine. The color is fun and modern golden yellow metallic.

Nice color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this color, very nice looking on the nails and texture is smooth. This is my first peelable nail polish. I got compliments the first week I used it, I LOVE that it's non-toxic and vegan!