My fav anti-frizzer, and tips on curly hair control.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have found great success with Suncoat's products for my fine curly hair. Here's what i do: My hair is still wet when i liberally apply this serum to it with my head hanging down (bent over). Still in the same position, i put a nice dollop of the Suncoat gel on my hand, spread it out over both hands, then stick/jab my fingers into my hair all over. If i jab and run your close-spread fingers through my hair, my curls come out fine, if my fingers are spread out and i don't run them through the hair, just jab, the curls are very large. So jab size, and run or not to run, can define your curl size. The gel, at this point, seems to fix the natural curls somewhat without making the hair feel crunchy later. Finally i add another dollop amount of some thick cream (nothing on iHerb cuts the mustard; i use AG Hair Cosmetics, Recoil bought at Curlmart) again in a fingers jabbing fashion into the hair mass, still with my head hanging down. I sometimes massage emu oil into the scalp and hair in the evening while the hair is still wet. Look up emu oil and find out its benefits. Let it air-dry or use a diffuser. Should the weather (humidity changes) try to poof-up my hair, my hair will be able to resist it generally, and wetting the hair a little (after it has dried) will get it back to the desired state. I had my hair midback-long 12 ya and didn't know about how to look after it, and it matted into a set of extreme dreadlocks. I had to cut my hair very short. Started growing it again 9 months ago successfully, forearmed with some reading and doing sensible experimenting. Hope this helps any curlies. iHerb, please carry the AG Cosmetics line. [Male with shoulder-length type 3A curly hair]

A very natural way to calm hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Suncoat offers some great alternatives to chemical hair products...this hair serum definitely makes your hair smooth and silky!

Excellent Product for Curls (3C/ 4A Curly Hair)

Posted by MisterCurl on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So, when I first tried this product, I was surprised by the consistency. For those of you with curly hair that have tried it, it is similar to the DevaCurl b'leave in but a tad sticky on your hands. The smell is a very light minty, tea tree oil-ish scent that I don't mind. You don't smell it in your hair. I have 3c/ 4a hair and this stuff works wonders for reducing frizz. I use it pretty frequently. First I shampoo, apply my conditioner or deep conditioner, apply quite a bit of the serum with either conditioner still in my hair, and then coconut oil. IT WORKS WONDERS. It gives fantastic slip and it kinda feels like you're sealing your hair. I must say, detangling is a bit easier with it. Then once I rinse all that out, I apply a good leave in, a little more serum, and use a styling cream. This product works best on soaking wet hair. It gives reasonable definition but it doesn't feel moisturized enough to use on its own in winter. Products used with this: Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Conditioner (leave in) and DevaCurl Supercream (styling cream)

Great serum, great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first calming serum I have used and I love it. It has a light minty smell, not greasy and takes care of my "fly-a-away" dry hair. It lasts all day which is great. I highly recommend this product.

Great so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have naturally very very frizzy hair. I've been using this for three days and so far it is better than any other de-frizzer I've used. It smells great, but isn't overpowering and feels clean and natural. I know it won't cause break outs too.

Wonderful Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This serum is fantastic! I looked everywhere to find an anti-frizz serum that didn't contain silicone and this is it! It leaves my hair silky and frizz-free. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to have shiny, smooth hair without heavy silicones.

not a serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this has a watery gel consistency and not a serum.. it does not get absorbed into the hair

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I put it on just after washing and let my hair dry naturally and it looks amazing. It's soft, light and easy to style. I've never had problems with it looking wet or heavy but I have long hair. It even works great in the Florida humidity.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

its give you fresh feeling

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Useful and nourishing the hair Be sure to buy it constantly Excellent price

1 2 3 4