Takes some getting used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This uses a rubber applicator which will need some time to get used to it.I was struggling with it initially but soon got the hang of it as I was using this daily. It does go on a light black as what some reviewers say, but wait a few seconds for it to dry, and lightly go over again for an intense black. Once u get used to it, it's a great natural product! Definitely buying again! Update: This is horrible! Just like another reviewer, I experienced the same thing, after about a few weeks to a month, it suddenly became unusable and smelt like alcohol, it would sting my eyes really badly, like I was really putting alcohol on my lids! DO NOT BUY! I used to think this was a good brand, but unless they can explain this change, I'm boycotting Suncoat. It's really scary that eyeliner can suddenly change like this without any environmental factors.

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The rubber tip made it hard to apply. This was the second time I tried this thinking I just didn't do it right the first time. But, I still couldn't make it work. It's goes on a light black. Watery. A bubble later formed inside somehow and was never the same afterwards. The liner kept leaking/splattering out everytime I opened it. What a mess! I ended up throwing it away.

disappointing :-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My first review about it was:"Very good product, high quality. It makes a fine line, stays all day long - and I have tryed it in our mediterranean heat and humidity in august! Very comfortable in applying, free of chemicals and with good price!!! Highly recommended. I have been using liquid eyeliners almost 20 years - most of them of Lancome - but this one better!" BUT!!!! A few weeks later it started to cause my eyes shedding a tear each time when I tryed to apply it, like it has some ether smell or something else...So I can't keep using it.

좋아용

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

일반 아이라이너 쓰면 눈이 시린데 이건 눈이 안시려요 글고 번짐 0이고... 색은 꺼멍꺼멍하고! 근데 바르고 눈 안깜빡히고 10초 기다려야해영 안그러면 마르기 전에 묻어남! 끝이 딱딱한데 얇아서 액을 조금만 묻히고 조심히 바르면 굿굿!

Great liquid liner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely wonderful and amazing price! It glides on easily, dries and stays well, and washes off easily. Looks great and feels light! Everything you would want from a liquid eyeliner.

Nice eyeliner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was the only liquid eye liner I could find on iherb. It stays on well and has a good tip to apply with. Wanted to try something other than always using a pencil, this one is nice because you can get thinner lines at the end of eye.

liner good. applicator so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The actual liquid is good but the applicator does not work well.

In my opinion...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't contain unhealthy ingredients and wanted so much to like this one. It is a good color and applies easily with the rubber applicator but I find that it tends to flake and doesn't wear very well as it is not waterproof.

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I could not get this to work for me. It went on fairly well, though kind of messy. But when the eyeliner met with any moisture (even just normal slight eyecorner moisture), it disappeared. The rest of it bled down below my eyes to result in serious raccoon eyes.

Amazing Eyeliner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This liquid eyeliner is great! Does not irritate my eyes, the black goes on dark. Stays on for a solid 6 hours. And the tip makes a perfect wing.

1 2 3