the best liquid eyeliner i've ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is a dark brown color that looks almost black. i love this color! and it does not irritate my eyes. it goes on and dries quickly. the tip applicator is perfect for thin or thicker dramatic lines. would definitely purchase again! please don't run out iherb!

Great natural eyeliner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this liquid liner. I love that it doesn't have a long list of unpronounceable ingredients. I love the foam tip applicator - which is hard to find, whether it's an organic product or a typical cosmetic company product. I've used liquid liner for years, and it's comparable to most other brands I've tried. When first applying with a new bottle, it seems thin and a little watery - but that's just the first couple applications. After a few uses, it glides on just like any other liner I've used.

at least it's natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Needs a precise hand which probably gets better with practice. Seems to flake pretty easily.

nice and smooth

Posted by juliaheis on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this eye liner. I like the fact that it's natural and it also goes on very nicely and looks natural. It takes a little time to dry and a steady hand but goes on thinly and easily.