Best natural mascara!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural mascara that I've tried. It stays on and doesn't smudge. Comes off easily with soap and water. No scary chemicals.

useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

That's the worst mascara I\ve ever tried! It's very thick and almost impossible to apply.

Mrs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I have sensitive eyes, and had a problem finding Mascara, which would not irritate my eyes. I bought this just to try out, and am so happy it does it for me. It does not run, and washes away easily at the end of the day. Want to look for more products by this company.

Sticky but strong holding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had a very short eyelashes which require the use of curler. I tried many different kinds of mascara. They all tend to loosen the curl when the moist mascara is applied. This natural mascara, however, works wonders. Not only it lengthens, it also holds the curl. This is the best kind of mascara for my short eyelashes.

Only Mascara I'll Use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this product! One of the very very few mascaras that doesn't have any nasty chemicals in it! I thought I was going to have to spend $45 or more to get a harmless mascara but I was wrong! $15 delivered to my door and I love it! It lasts well as long as you don't get it wet but even when it does get wet it washes away easily. I would highly recommend this product, especially if you are looking to eliminate some of the toxins from your life!

Flakes off

Posted by lovearina on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the idea of this but it's no good. It flakes off and smears easily. I got an eye infection that I think came as a result of this mascara. Doesn't coat well. And the texture is all goopy :(

Smudgy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this mascara twice and stopped. It smudges very badly and smears at the slightest amount of moisture.

Ugh...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is not what I was expecting. It is VERY sticky, so sticky in fact that it won't let go of the brush and attach to your lashes. I spent forever running over and over my lashes trying to get it to transfer. If you go back for a second coat your lashes all stick together. And it's not that it's clumpy with too much product, there's barely anything on my lashes, but yet they're stuck together. What a waste of $12.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great mascara. Wish it didn't have soy in the ingredients otherwise a great natural mascara that works very well.

B+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like this product a lot, quite sticky when applying and can be a little messy - but still feels fine when on and only minor clumping. I have noticed that it dries out after a while and can become flaky. Currently have not had any issues with sensitivity (normally I get sties from using eye makeup on a regular basis) Overall a solid B+

1 2