Very poor

Posted by Reviewer1237027 on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Having been extremely impressed by the Suncoat nail polish I bought this as I couldn't remove the polish with conventional remover. I thought this prduct would do the trick but it really doesn't. I ended up having to scratch the polish off with my nails which didn't do them any good whatsoever. Also, it may be natural but I don't want soy oil being absorbed through my skin. At least the corn oil is non GMO derived so one star for that! Overall, a great idea but left me very disappointed and also reluctant to use the polish as I can't remove it afterwards!

Harsh smell, not very effective

Posted by Reviewer2207566 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find the smell of this nail polish remover almost as harsh as the chemical ones, so I don't feel very safe while using it. Takes quite a lot of scrubbing to get the nail polish off. If the smell wasn't that bothering, it would have been more okay to sit and scrub for a while.

Disappointed

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I might have been expecting too much, but I tried this on regular nail polish and it took me twice as long to remove it as with regular nail polish remover. Also I couldn't entirely remove everything. The bottle doesn't last very long either. I might be giving this a too negative review, as I don't know how it performs with water based nail polishes. I hope to try that soon.

Weird smell, poor result

Posted by 5483893310456733543 on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I regret to review this product negatively because I had hoped it would be amazing since it is vegan. Apart from the weird smell it does not in fact work very well. I had to rub each nail very hard and very long in order to remove the nail polish. But I did use a non-vegan nailpolish, so it might work better on a more natural nail polish. However I am happy to come over natural products like these, and I probably will purchase it again since it is a natural alternative to the toxic store-bought alternatives.

Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good nail polish remover.

Preferable remover, don´t smell!

Posted by 5465906029522055396 on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Preferable remover, don´t smell!

A great alternative to nasty chemicals

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product. The only problem is that it's quite often out of stock. Make sure you order more than one at a time.

really good

Posted by Reviewer3171992 on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

such a pity you dont have it anymore ( great even for removing regular drugstore polish. no horrible "remover" smell, kind of a care effect on the nails... please have it again

good product

Posted by Reviewer2885437 on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is a good product. It didn't hurt my nail during remove the polish, I like it.

A good nail polish remover

Posted by 4640659219077337496 on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works... but I would like more ml.

1 2