Spray nozzle sprays to much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The problem is it sprays in a full circle. In other words when you spray your hair it also sprays your face, neck shoulders, clothes, and much of your bathroom counter top and mirror. It doesn't spray in a 45 degree angle making it impossible to target a specific area of your hair. Light or strong sprits of spray is the same, it goes everywhere. That's why I cover my face and neck because I don't want hair spray on my face or any other part of my body. I have bought 3 bottles of spray and they all spray the same so I know it's the sprayer. The spray also leaves the hair very wet and very stiff even with short sprits of spray. If the spray nozzel can be fixed this would be a good spray.

Buena fijación y cuidado

Posted by Terpsicore on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Este producto lo compré para mi madre que está acostumbrada a las lacas de siempre y es bastante exigente. Quiere una fijación extra fuerte. Estuve buscando un producto sin polímeros artificiales y que en lo posible dejase "respirar" el cuero cabelludo. Creo que con este producto acerté en ese sentido. En cuanto a resultados hace lo que promete. Tiene una fijación media si pulverizas 1-2 veces y fijación fuerte si pulverizas más. Mi madre siempre lo usa después del peinado y está bastante contenta. Solamente hay que tener presente que no hay que pulverizarse demasiado producto porque el disolvente es agua y moja el pelo, así que puede aplastar un poco el peinado. Pero con 3-4 pulverizaciones da una fijación extrafuerte resistente al viento (comprobado, eh!)

Natural & it Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great, both as a styling and fixing spray. With very fine hair, I found it gave a firm hold, while still being soft and easily brushed out. I tried this product, as I was looking for a hairspray without the synthetic fragrances that seem to be everywhere these days. This does have a scent to it, but is natural and not overpowering. I would definitely purchase this again!

Really excellent Hairspray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This spray really holds the style in place for a long time despite not having any nasty chemicals. Smells nice too.

Recommend it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used it after curling my hair and the spray holds the curls all night. It's not a superspray but holds the hairstyle perfectly as it is. The smell and texture on the hair is really nice. I love it! I give it 4/5 stars because the formula is a wet spray and therefore, the more you spray at once the wetter it gets. But you can definitely work it out and spray little at a time.

So natural

Posted by Goldie on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair is fussy as my skin, turns into a birds nest if I use chemical based products. I wanted something gentle to set my hair and actually does its job. I was surprised how well this styling spray sets and the great thing is, that it feels so natural! My hair feels so soft but still does its job! Couldn't be happier and will keep using this product!

Provides a good to great hold on its own and for working out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that its all natural. And it does give me a good hold when I sweat and have elevated head temperature due to working out. I wish they'd actually would make a strong hold. Plus it smell great!

Great Hair Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good holding, yet it contains no toxic chemical

Top product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Top product

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good ingredients. good hold. makes hair shiny

1 2 3