Help

Great product that I would buy over and over again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my protein shakes. And it works great! The blender ball inside mixes everything perfectly. Clean up is a snap, just put hot water in it, shake it and then your done. This thing does not leak at all if I tighten it properly. I still shake over the sink out of habit but could easily do it over our carpet and not have to worry. Definetly will be buying more of these when ever they meet thier end. Although I have used it daily for about a month now with no issues at all. I love my blender bottle!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great little mixer. I use it for mixing buttermilk ranch salad dressing. Fully mixes the product, and works great for storing it.

Good one

Posted by zulfu77 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it

blender bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great

Perfect for On the Go

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't own a blender, and this blender bottle has reduced my need for a real blender! I add yogurt, milk, juice, coffee, protein powder, shaved ice, etc, and shake away for great thinner shakes. I love this smaller container and the seal is very tight for no spills!

Very good blender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works well and it's cheaper than other brands. Even included a recipe for peanut butter shake, will try it one day. It's an excellent product.

Sundesa, Blender Bottle, with Blender Ball, Blue, 12 oz Bottle (SD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice blender bottle with gd quality and gd price. I blend my milkshake so easily now:)

Good

Posted by mitzi-c on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All's well with this bottle - however I do find it too big for a single portion of meal replacement powder as 8oz only comes up to the halfway mark. I get lazy and sometimes use a smaller bottle without the whisk in it. No complaints though!

Muy buen mezclador

Posted by madbaires on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

buena calidad de materiales, practico y economico, la tapa a rosca y la pieza de aluminio que va dentro del vaso ayuda a la mezcla.

For the price this is awesome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Blender bottles are so expensive and I'm glad I found a reliable website to buy them cheaper. And the shipping is super fast!! :)