Good blender bottle

Posted by Reviewer2922140 on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

if you only gonna use it for 1-2 scoops to mix in it, get smaller bottle instead, this one will be too big.

Great Blender

Posted by Reviewer1700947 on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my first usage of the blender bottle and I am quite happy with it. The metal spring-looking ball really does a great job of mixing protein powder drinks so they end up without clumps. It's also quick and easy to use with cleanup a breeze. For fruit mixtures I still use my electric mixer but for those times (and they are often) when all I need to mix is protein powder, the blender bottle works wonders. I would recommend others who don't have this product to consider as it beats using a glass and spoon to get drinks mixed thoroughly.

bottle

Posted by Reviewer1838501 on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love it!!!! i have to drink alot of protein shakes which i have found to be lumpy but not with the blender ball bottle

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1660645 on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because I truly dislike draging out and cleaning my blender to make protein shakes. This product lives up to it's claims, blending ingrediants beautifully. I also use it to blend and mix eggs for scrambled eggs and omeletes. It's easy to clean and I especially like the dishwasher safe material. I highly recommend this product.

the blender bottle is pure win

Posted by Reviewer3253167 on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the best bottle i have ever owned. the ones ive had in the past were the types with strainer/filters at the top. this one is way better

really Good

Posted by nanavi on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really fast delivery, ty iherb!

Excellent Mixer!

Posted by Reviewer2563905 on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent mixer for like protein powders and stuff. But it does retain odor, so it's best to wash it out right away or soak it in baking soda if it smells too bad.

Blender bottle with blender ball

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic,expecially on the go, really mixes well

Great shipping, price and product.

Posted by Reviewer1214624 on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was my first order from iHerb.com and I will definitely be back. I really like the Blender Bottle and iHerbs prices and shipping were great. I highly recommend both to anyone looking to purchase.

Sundesa Blender bottle with blender ball, purple

Posted by Reviewer1735184 on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used my blender bottle immediately after I received it and it worked great! I recommended this blender bottle.