Posted by Reviewer1663137 on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a must buy for anyone who drinks protein shakes. They can be a real pain to shake and have all the stuff dissolve and getting out a blender is a pain. This thing is great and it blends a protein shake in just a few shakes. it even has measuring levels on the side for accurate mixing. GREAT PRODUCT!!

Electric blender stays on the shelf.

Posted by Reviewer1669991 on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of those seemingly simple products with a result that defies logic. While I never anticipated the blender bottle to fail, I didn't expect it to mix protein powder up more finely than my electric blender. Forget chunks left floating, it's as if I poured the thing straight from a can. Hopefully durability is another quality this blender bottle has, cuz I'll keep using it til it disintegrates.

Best Mixing Bottle Ever

Posted by Reviewer3184676 on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Originally I have had an electrical blender. It worked fine until you soon realize you are too lazy to replace the batteries. At that point I decided to pick up this blender bottle and mixing protein shakes have never been easier. After using it just fill with soapy water and shake some more to clean!

Refuse to use anything else

Posted by WellnessRoad on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After years of lumpy shakes, lids flying off and warped plastic I came across the Blender Bottle and I haven't looked back. The blender ball is a godsend and mixes even the thickest protein powders with ease. The lid stays put and the bottle has not taken on any residue smells. Fantastic. .

Blender Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2958301 on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it! I cannot believe how smooth and blended that little ball makes my protein shakes. No more stirring with spoons or other utensils. Just pour, pop it in, and shake.

Great bottle!

Posted by Reviewer1772334 on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I loved this bottle, helps a lot to blend my protein shake!

Good Bottle

Posted by Reviewer3250507 on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works great.

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer1106206 on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Can't be happier. Use it religiously. Thank you for great product, price and delivery. Thumbs 'way' up! Jay in Kansas :-) MyFrugalFather.com

Blender ball shaker

Posted by Reviewer2662252 on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fun, easy way to mix and blend.

Great Bottle.