Refuse to use anything else

Posted by WellnessRoad on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After years of lumpy shakes, lids flying off and warped plastic I came across the Blender Bottle and I haven't looked back. The blender ball is a godsend and mixes even the thickest protein powders with ease. The lid stays put and the bottle has not taken on any residue smells. Fantastic. .

Best Mixing Bottle Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Originally I have had an electrical blender. It worked fine until you soon realize you are too lazy to replace the batteries. At that point I decided to pick up this blender bottle and mixing protein shakes have never been easier. After using it just fill with soapy water and shake some more to clean!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a must buy for anyone who drinks protein shakes. They can be a real pain to shake and have all the stuff dissolve and getting out a blender is a pain. This thing is great and it blends a protein shake in just a few shakes. it even has measuring levels on the side for accurate mixing. GREAT PRODUCT!!

Electric blender stays on the shelf.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of those seemingly simple products with a result that defies logic. While I never anticipated the blender bottle to fail, I didn't expect it to mix protein powder up more finely than my electric blender. Forget chunks left floating, it's as if I poured the thing straight from a can. Hopefully durability is another quality this blender bottle has, cuz I'll keep using it til it disintegrates.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this bottle. It's awesome!

Perfect for protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This water bottle is perfect for mixing protein powder.

blender ball

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

bottle exelent

Great shaker bottles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mixes up a decent shake without anything more than hand power. Great for the powder and liquid shakes it did a great job even after I added peanut butter. Can't beat the price - PCB free plastic and a stainless surgical grade mixer ball. Good price I liked it so much I bought a third one for work.

my absolute favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best shaker ever, my very honest references

Produto de qualidade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Muito bom e chegou em perfeito estado. Obrigado ao Iherb.

1 2 3