Love my Blender Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After viewing others' reviews, I was a bit concerned about leakage. However, I still bought it because the price was really reasonable. I'm happy to say that mine is 100% leak proof and I've been using it almost everyday for more than a week now. The powder mixes well but since the blender ball is round, it fails to reach the hard-to-get corner where powder constantly get stuck there, so you may need a little bit more patience and some really vigorous shakes.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Item nicely packed in a small box. Item are in good condition. Additional item was given as gift such as a pack of dietary supplement.

Very Good quality product

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My sisters and i love this bottle. We are taking protein shakes every morning as our breakfast and going to do the same for our entire life ( we take protein shakes for health and control our body weight) and that's why a good shaker bottle is very important to us. I wish i-herb carry the 20oz sport bottle mixer of this brand. I will definitely buy it.

Really good blender bottle

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm really glad I bought this bottle, I previously had one from spirutein and it was bad. It leaked and started smelling really bad after a while and it was hard to clean because it had rubber in the lid that I had to pull out when washing because some of my shake would get stuck under it and that was what produced the smell. Anyway, this one here doesn't have any rubber in it, it's completely made out of BPA free plastic, it looks really well made, and it blends the ingredients so good with the wire whisk! It also has a great wide opening for drinking, so you don't need another vent opening. Doesn't leak at all either, and it's easy to clean!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sturdy but light weight. Holds seal well and certainly blends well.

nice but not necessary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like the size and the design of the bottle. very easy to clean. but for my purposes i don't really need the blender ball. but if you're making a smoothie, i.e. you're chucking in different powders with varied textures, the blender ball might prove more useful for you.

Great size!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to Wash, the bottle has a practical size .

Perfect blender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect size. Perfect blend. Easly to clean. I love it!

Good size.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice sized blender bottle. Perfect for my proteinshake.

Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice colour, reasonable price. Size is just nice for me. Love the blender ball, no more lumps. No leakage too. Will recommend it my friends. :)

1 2 3 4