Cheap but small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Convenient to use but does not cover the bottle well. A lot or open space and cause water formation at expose area.

Polda Dot Spandex bottle holder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the most practical bottle holder and I love it as it my bottle fit nicely into and it is so cute.

Easy and I use it daily

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bring my blender bottle with me every day - and it comes in this. Adds some insulation, and clips on to my bag. I have had mine for over 3 years and still going strong.

love this

Posted by h-anna on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great to have something to carry the bottle in. I have dropped and destroyed a bottle on the pavement before and won't take the chance of that happening again. The sling is great in so many ways. One not often mentioned is the perk that nobody can see the unapetizing-and-weird-looking healthy goo inside. Helps in social situations ( no wrinkled noses and no explaining to do) and also makes drinking it easier hehe.. Otherwise: temperature stays down for a longer time. Easy to hold and grab when you leave the house. Or can be attatched to backpack, bag, bike or whatever. I just wish iherb carried the pretty striped one in this big size... but this one is cool too!

Recommend