Best blender bottle!

Posted by Herbhild on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this one for my morning breakfast shake. Mixes well, looks god, good size, nice color. It's spill proof too. Highly recommend it!

Falling in love with Blender Bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally it is possible to mix the protein shake without a electronic blender. It is easy and it works!

efectiva

Posted by Naturallylatin on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

es comoda de usar y muy efectiva al momento de batir la proteina, es de un plástico resistente.

No better blender bottle around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have 2 of these and they are wonderful for mixing and keeping smoothies and protein drinks mixed up. I also use them for my juiced greens and fruits that need to be shaken periodically. They are easy to clean and hold a good amount; I can get 2 helpings per bottle so cuts down on my needing to do it so often.

beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it works perfectly. I got a lot of compliments on it at the gym :)

Good quality product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and stylish product.

Lid is hard to open

Posted by ElinLinnea on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the design and size of this bottle, and that it's BPA free! Although, the lid seem to be a bit hard to open, especially if you store the bottle in your fridge. You might think that you should be able to open it by pushing the flap down, but you actually need to open it in front using your thumbs, and you have to push quite hard.

Perfect for all my needs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great for mixing all my products . but is also good for my drinks bottle when deployed , I now own 2

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great bottle! Take it with me to work to keep me hydrated. Using it mostly for water, but works well for protein shakes and smoothies as well.

love it