strong and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recommend taking this supplement in the morning, it can hinder sleep as it is so awakening. Which is what the b's do!

Just Right!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This B complex has just the right amount for each of the vital B vitamins. Those 50 or 100 is way too much for what the body needs. It is a waste of money. This is just the right type of B complex and it is so inexpensive. Highly recommend. iHerb is always great in its service and its website is so user friendly.

Seem ok

Posted by Gemini on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These seem ok and deliver the recommended daily allowance but I didn't feel any difference in taking them.

Cheap+works= perfect

Posted by Sceptical-but-happy on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helped with my old dogs nerveproblems when my vet asked me to give it a try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I guess it helps to take B -complex. I bought this brand, because it was very reasonably priced, and had good reviews. Afterwards, I did compare other brands which were expensive and realized that B-complex that are not chemically synthesized are more expensive. I am going to finish this bottle but will look for B-complex which is derived from food.

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i was a bit sceptical to see such small tablets contain of 100% daily value of B vitamins but so be it. i can't say anything special but i guess it's good for me. good price, also.

Great product for a very cheap price!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

get all the vitamin B complex by this value, it's really good. Here in my parents paid for the same item 10 times. It was worth it!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm using for a feel days so I'm not sure yet. But nothing bad happened so I consider a good product.

Nice Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Almost tasteless, it will be nice for kids

Ms