The bottle is not labeled as on Iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin A and D don't come from cod liver oil, but are synthetic. That's written on the bottle, but not on Iherb.

Money waisted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was very important to me that the cod liver oil would be without synthetic additives. The label said vitamins A and D from cod liver oil. When I rreceived the product, the label was different. It said the oil contained synthetic additives... I can't use it. Now I have to keep looking and money is waisted!

Good product

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't say much about this product, because it is not exceptional, just common supplement to add to ones diet. But to my mind it is good, cleaned from toxins, pretty natural, no bad 'other ingredients'. Sometimes after taking it I am feeling taste of fish oil, sometimes - no. I think it it due to what I have drank. Price is very good, bottle is fun, bright and orangy :)

good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Happy

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Standard cod liver oil tablets

Good product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works !

General

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I chose these because they were cheap but also had a lot of softgels inside. I am doing seed cycling and was really glad they shipped overseas! Be careful leaving them out in a moist room, the softgels get really soft.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's comfortably to pill and it has no fish smell at all. it's to early to speak about result of these pills, also because you usually don't take something solo without something else at one time. but I think it really works.

Rexall Sundown Naturals, Double Strength Cod Liver Oil, 100 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good for a low price.

nice