parece hacer su trabajo.

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo he usado desde casi un mes y me ha gustado bastante, el pelo me crece rápido. Clica en Sí, si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión y mira más opiniones en mi cuenta

Super!

Posted by shanesda on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit skeptical if I should buy this one or the one from the more famous brand. It turns out I did choose the right one. What I really like about this product is the tablets are very small and easy to swallow. It doesn't hurt my stomach or make me feel jittery. In 2 weeks, I notice my hair grow faster and stronger. My skin tone looks more even. I didn't notice any difference on my nails because they're already strong.

The women's best friend.

Posted by Reviewer2187339 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife is loving, her hair stopped falling and are shining brighter. Due to the short time of use can not make a more accurate assessment, but for now is taking the job. I recommend it

excellent/ отличные

Posted by 4860613440637506805 on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased two different products: Sundown and Maxi-Hair Country Life. Pros 1. Adequate size compared to Maxi-Hair Country Life. These are easy to swallow. 2. Real pills, not capsules. 3. No strange smell compared to Maxi-Hair Country Life. 4. Real change in condition of my nails in a month! Strong, no chipping. cons no Highly recommend))) Купила витамины для волос и ногтей у двух производителей: Sundown и Maxi-Hair Country Life. Плюсы Сандаун: 1. адекватный размер пилюли по сравнению с МHCL. Сандаун легко проглотить. 2. это реально таблетки, не капсулы. 3. нет странного запаха, как у MHCL. 4. реальный результат через месяц - ногти стали намного плотнее, не слоятся, растут. Минусов не увидела. Рекомендую))).

Vitamins

Posted by Ronolss on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking those second time. Hair stops falling out almost completely, nails grows quickly. Will order again.

BOM PRODUTO

Posted by 4790995549020490514 on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ESTOU SATISFEITA COM O PRODUTO

OK!

Posted by Reviewer2050391 on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take them only 10 days, but hopefully the outcome, I dyed her hair 10 days ago and they've grown! My fingernails are very strong, and they were strong but they are now-wood!

"Buen producto".

Posted by 5573840127467763697 on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Llevo tomando estas pastillas durante algún tiempo y a mi la verdad es que me van muy bien, noto que se me cae menos el pelo, y que crece con más vitalidad y fuerza. Son algo grandes las pastillas, pero se pueden tragar bien. Se las recomiendo a todo el mundo.

Genial

Posted by 5616415674419501513 on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me han ido genial. Se me cae menos pelo y las uñas las tengo más brillantes y un poco más fuerte aunque en mi caso no es un gran logro porque las tengo muy blandas. Ya tengo en camino el segundo bote.

Doesn't help me at all!

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i can't feel change in my hair, and my nails even more often break. won't buy again.