parece hacer su trabajo.

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo he usado desde casi un mes y me ha gustado bastante, el pelo me crece rápido. Clica en Sí, si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión y mira más opiniones en mi cuenta

Super!

Posted by shanesda on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit skeptical if I should buy this one or the one from the more famous brand. It turns out I did choose the right one. What I really like about this product is the tablets are very small and easy to swallow. It doesn't hurt my stomach or make me feel jittery. In 2 weeks, I notice my hair grow faster and stronger. My skin tone looks more even. I didn't notice any difference on my nails because they're already strong.

The women's best friend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife is loving, her hair stopped falling and are shining brighter. Due to the short time of use can not make a more accurate assessment, but for now is taking the job. I recommend it

excellent/ отличные

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased two different products: Sundown and Maxi-Hair Country Life. Pros 1. Adequate size compared to Maxi-Hair Country Life. These are easy to swallow. 2. Real pills, not capsules. 3. No strange smell compared to Maxi-Hair Country Life. 4. Real change in condition of my nails in a month! Strong, no chipping. cons no Highly recommend))) Купила витамины для волос и ногтей у двух производителей: Sundown и Maxi-Hair Country Life. Плюсы Сандаун: 1. адекватный размер пилюли по сравнению с МHCL. Сандаун легко проглотить. 2. это реально таблетки, не капсулы. 3. нет странного запаха, как у MHCL. 4. реальный результат через месяц - ногти стали намного плотнее, не слоятся, растут. Минусов не увидела. Рекомендую))).

Rexall Sundown Naturals, Hair, Skin & Nails, 120 Caplets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very fast delivery send to Singapore, received within one week. No started to consume the supplement, so not much to comment on the product.

"Buen producto".

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Llevo tomando estas pastillas durante algún tiempo y a mi la verdad es que me van muy bien, noto que se me cae menos el pelo, y que crece con más vitalidad y fuerza. Son algo grandes las pastillas, pero se pueden tragar bien. Se las recomiendo a todo el mundo.

Vitamins

Posted by Ronolss on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking those second time. Hair stops falling out almost completely, nails grows quickly. Will order again.

BOM PRODUTO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ESTOU SATISFEITA COM O PRODUTO

OK!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take them only 10 days, but hopefully the outcome, I dyed her hair 10 days ago and they've grown! My fingernails are very strong, and they were strong but they are now-wood!

2nd bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

seen a difference in my eyelashes being fuller and longer. skin and nails no diff.