I can't sleep with this tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These melatonin tablets do not work. 4 different people have tested it and nobody have been able to sleep more than 2-3 hours continuously. Others brands work perfectly. Estas pastillas de melatonina no funcionana. Las hemos probado 4 personas distintas y ninguna hemos conseguido dormir más de 2-3 horas seguidas. Otras marcas funcionan perfectamente.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 9mg melatonin for several months because of insomnia. Sundown is a great brand.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works and I can recommend it! You can even deal tablet in to if it is too strong or you fall a sleep easier. Melatonin is good and natural product that causes no side effects. Fine that I can order such a good product from Iherb. Nothing to blame.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, received on time.

Better than ambien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer with diabetes and consequence, my ability to get a good undisturbed nights sleep is compromised. Ambien is great for getting off to sleep, but inevitably after 4 hours or so I awake. I have found that 3 mg of melatonin and 5mg of ambien guarantee a solid restful period of 7-8 hours sleep. Even on it´s own melatonin works. If you are having trouble with your sleep this is the product to choose. I-herb delivered the product to me in Spain. I received my order 7 days after placing the same.

A dormirrr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

De momento muy bien, con una pastilla media hora antes de la cama, y a dormirrrr

1 2