I can't sleep with this tablets

Posted by Reviewer2814275 on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These melatonin tablets do not work. 4 different people have tested it and nobody have been able to sleep more than 2-3 hours continuously. Others brands work perfectly. Estas pastillas de melatonina no funcionana. Las hemos probado 4 personas distintas y ninguna hemos conseguido dormir más de 2-3 horas seguidas. Otras marcas funcionan perfectamente.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 9mg melatonin for several months because of insomnia. Sundown is a great brand.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2994032 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works and I can recommend it! You can even deal tablet in to if it is too strong or you fall a sleep easier. Melatonin is good and natural product that causes no side effects. Fine that I can order such a good product from Iherb. Nothing to blame.

Better than ambien

Posted by 5345382571559765588 on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer with diabetes and consequence, my ability to get a good undisturbed nights sleep is compromised. Ambien is great for getting off to sleep, but inevitably after 4 hours or so I awake. I have found that 3 mg of melatonin and 5mg of ambien guarantee a solid restful period of 7-8 hours sleep. Even on it´s own melatonin works. If you are having trouble with your sleep this is the product to choose. I-herb delivered the product to me in Spain. I received my order 7 days after placing the same.

A dormirrr

Posted by 5636546409605238087 on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

De momento muy bien, con una pastilla media hora antes de la cama, y a dormirrrr

Good quality product

Posted by Reviewer2373926 on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I fall asleep very quickly with it . The price is very attractive. Thanks

iHerb has complied

Posted by Reviewer1276012 on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

iHerb.com has acted seriously and the order has been received without any problem in the U. Eropea. The shipment has been slow to receive, but he was at the limit of schedule

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1213460 on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These were so excellent that I will be ordering these more after they run out!

Zzzzzz...

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Before I used Natrol's melatonin and compared to that, Rexall puts me to sleep more quickly. But I don't know if it's the spring or what, my sleep isn't as deep as normally. All in all, this is very good.

happy

Posted by Reviewer2272756 on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product, working great, thanks

1 2