Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quality product at a good price - i really like the flip-open top on this package. I guess that means i am so lazy that i prefer not having to unscrew the cap.

be aware its mcg not mg (300mcg = 0.3mg)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the product has too low dosage to be effective. however if you do find it effective thats the placebo effect. you have to take 10 pills to get 3mg ,effective dosage,

Excellent product - it really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My sister in law bought this for my husband who has sleep apnoea and struggles to get to sleep. It worked well from the first night he took one. About a month ago, I decided to try it myself. I am usually a VERY light sleeper who hears every noise outside throughout the night. The first time, I took a whole tablet and I couldn't recall EVER having slept so soundly - it was incredible, so much so that I was telling everyone about it! I am now only taking half a tablet when I brush my teeth before bed. With half, I still wake occasionally but I am able to immediately and easily drift off again and I sleep soundly. I have recommended the product to so many people and I've given them two week's worth to try. All of them have then bought this product themselves as they all benefited. There are 120 tablets in each bottle so it's great value. ** I promise I am not a salesperson connected with the supplier. I am genuinely a happy consumer.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I pointed it out to several people! Fantastic product!

Low Dose /less Is More

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This good for me(25yrs.) and mom(53y). Sleep well

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works really well for sleep. You get good, deep sleep but I'm a bit worried I'll miss my alarms. But so far haven't missed any alarms yet. When you wake up you won't feel super refreshed but you won't feel groggy (sleep inertia) either.

Low dose better than high dose melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

High doses (like 3mg) just produces tolerance, so there's no point starting high when using 300mcg has the same effect. I take 1-2 of these every other night, and they are usually effective in helping me sleep. I tend to wake up naturally as the sun rises when I use these.

Ideal amount.

Posted by tommix on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nobody should take more than 500micrograms. This one have 300. It's ideal. Our body produce about 300. People taking more just doing harm to themselves. There is very little manufacturers who make in such amount. You know good company by looking at their products, others just do big concentration just to sell for people who dont know about melatonin and seeks only highest possible amounts.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

working good even 1 enough can be 2...

Shipping to Australia AAAAAA++++++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 2 bottles of this product from iherb.au in frustration with an order of the same product on ebay which I havent received after 4 weeks. WOW! I ordered this product and received it in 4 days to Western Sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Product was as described in great condition and works great. I can only find this product at 300mcg here and on ebay, dont go ebay order here, its cheaper aswell. The product works great at 75mcg for me and I finally can get to sleep and have no hangover in the morning, I have tried alot of sleeping products from benzos, natural, ambien, 'phenergan, lthianine, ltrytophan etc etc majority do get me to sleep but leave a hangover so bad its not worth taking them. I have taken melatonin for some time but in Australia it is only prescribed at 2mg slow release which is WAY to much. This instant release at a lower mcg finally I can get to sleep with no hangover.

1 2 3