melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

works within half hr we have a son with adhd that used to b awake till 3am every morn and since we have been using this product he falls to sleep within half hr of giving him it . would def recomend this product

A terrific help...

Posted by alloriginal on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used sublingual melatonin, in tablet form, for several years. I had previously used other forms of melatonin with mixed success. While not a hard core insomniac, I would often toss and turn for long periods before falling asleep, ending up with 3 or 4 hours of shut eye, at best. Sublingual melatonin has worked very well for me. Within minutes of placing it under my tongue I can feel the wave of sleepiness coming on. I can almost always count on 6 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. The Sundown melatonin is the first time I've used a liquid form. Again, I place it under my tongue for 30 seconds or so. The taste is not bad. Within a few minutes, that familiar wave of drowsiness comes over me. I would highly recommend to anyone experiencing trouble sleeping, or jet lag. Thumbs up! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

It Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm working shifts .So I need melatonin. It taste so good and it really works!!

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used sleep aids before, usually the over-the-counter stuff like Tylenol PM and wanted a more natural option. Melatonin in tablet form works great for me, but this one did absolutely nothing.

Love It

Posted by Kawaii-Steph on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is so hard to find a melatonin liquid that does not have alcohol in it. This tastes great and works quickly and effectively with no alcohol.

😴Jet lag, sleepless nights, too much coffee - this product works

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We travel a lot and my husband also travels a lot for work and we all find this cherry flavor melatonin to be fast acting, effective and flavorful. I do give it to my children when they are incredibly jet lagged despite the age guidelines. My children are 6, 8, 10 and they all take it if necessary due to extreme jet lag. Otherwise, I take it occasionally if I've had too much coffee.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good and fast

Good job, Lovely cherry taste!

Posted by marimari on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the cherry flavor. Good tasting and good job. I take 2 or 3ml at bedtime. Very fast acting.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems effective. Is a little sweet!

great