Works like a something that works

Posted by Jellona on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Every bit as effective as the ones available in my native land that cost about $0.50/tablet. Smells like a pile of mangled corpses on a moist afternoon, but what the hey, just keep them separate from your food.

Супер!

Posted by zvetOK on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Очень нравится эта валериана! Вернее, ее действие - мягкое, без угнетения - просто спокойствие))) If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! Also, find out how to save if its your first time buying from iHerb!

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5492673191036391442 on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tome anoche 2 capsulas antes de dormir y he dormido como un tronco, la valeriana es increiblemente buena, relaja incluso la mandibula, un 10.

Very potent, works faster than other brands.

Posted by megancb on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken valerian root for sleeplessness for several years. Many other brands I have used seem to take an hour before my mind starts to calm down. After taking Sundown Valerian I am fast asleep within half an hour. The smell is very strong, which lets you know it is fresh and potent. Great quality product.

QUALITY

Posted by Reviewer1364572 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Fast shipping. Recommended seller.

makes me fall asleep immediately

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I take one or two of these pills because i somehow feel it will take me long to fall asleep, I am done in less than a minute. It's effectiveness on me is amazing.

Fresh

Posted by 5165403912951711080 on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Valerian, when it is fresh, is supposed to smell like stinky feet when you open the jar. I have been disappointed by some brands but NOT this one. It is awesome and that funky smell keeps on to the bottom of the bottle. Good job!

I've been sleeping so i guess it works!!!

Posted by 4708438285614382666 on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the two weeks of using this I've only had one night where I woke up in the middle.

didn't notice any effect

Posted by Reviewer3053871 on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product doesn't work AT ALL for me. I better continue on using my old valerian capsules which are really inexpensive and cost below 1 euro at my local drugstore and work much better.

No calming effect to me

Posted by 5502718479046068393 on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does not work calming for me at all

1 2 3