Works like a something that works

Posted by Jellona on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Every bit as effective as the ones available in my native land that cost about $0.50/tablet. Smells like a pile of mangled corpses on a moist afternoon, but what the hey, just keep them separate from your food.

🎁🎁 Get a constant big discooount! Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get. You will be satisfied.🎁🎁

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Once I couldn't sleep at night. The full moon shined to my windows. I just took three of it and after ten minutes fell a sleep. Thank you, iherb. I like you. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you click 'yes'. 🎁🎁 Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get.

FANTASTIC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tome anoche 2 capsulas antes de dormir y he dormido como un tronco, la valeriana es increiblemente buena, relaja incluso la mandibula, un 10.

Супер!

Posted by zvetOK on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Очень нравится эта валериана! Вернее, ее действие - мягкое, без угнетения - просто спокойствие))) If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! Also, find out how to save if its your first time buying from iHerb!

Very potent, works faster than other brands.

Posted by megancb on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken valerian root for sleeplessness for several years. Many other brands I have used seem to take an hour before my mind starts to calm down. After taking Sundown Valerian I am fast asleep within half an hour. The smell is very strong, which lets you know it is fresh and potent. Great quality product.

I've been sleeping so i guess it works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the two weeks of using this I've only had one night where I woke up in the middle.

Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Valerian, when it is fresh, is supposed to smell like stinky feet when you open the jar. I have been disappointed by some brands but NOT this one. It is awesome and that funky smell keeps on to the bottom of the bottle. Good job!

makes me fall asleep immediately

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I take one or two of these pills because i somehow feel it will take me long to fall asleep, I am done in less than a minute. It's effectiveness on me is amazing.

QUALITY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Fast shipping. Recommended seller.

Not sure if it really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not really sure if it helps. I still have some nights when even after taking the product, I cannot fall asleep.

1 2 3 4