Best Cacao Powder on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this brand of cacao powder for about two years now after trying many brands. I'm happy to see iHerb carrying their cacao product line. -Janis

Great taste

Posted by Jezzikah22 on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste great in hot chocolates. I would recommend just 1 teaspoon rather than the 2tablespoon serving size though.

~Sunfood, Cacao Powder, Raw 8oz (227g)

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Would not be without this product which is a tremendous super food. As I live with the demands of an autoimmune disease, Cacao rates highly on my daily intake as follows. I use mainly in hot drinks 3 to 4 times, some times more a day, and tried it iced during our hot summer. I also add to my porridge for that extra chocolate taste to start my day of a morning. Sunfood seems to offer best value for money.

Good quality cacao for the price

Posted by 5132362972489060568 on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely the most value for the quantity and after trying it I love sunfoods even more! It wasn't sweet like cheap cocoa packaged as cacao!!! It was fantastic!

Love it

Posted by 4663503321845815458 on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, love it. I used it for chocolate smoothie together with banana and Almond milk. Great!

great

Posted by 5598615561609558475 on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. It makes my smoothies taste like chocolate.

No compliants

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I make myself a hot cup with the combination of this and raw honey every morning and evening for the health benefits. Also, because cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, I notice my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal. Lastly, I seem to feel a lot less stressed after drinking some.

top brand

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

high quality cocoa powder & has great aroma, great in raw cooking or smoothies

Healthy alternative to cocoa

Posted by 4739013328918391255 on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sunfood raw cacao is a tasty and healthy alternative to the processed cocoa powder. Half of the amount of cocoa you use is enough when you switch to cacao, so this one goes for a long time.

Good, strong cacao