Help

Best Cacao Powder on the Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this brand of cacao powder for about two years now after trying many brands. I'm happy to see iHerb carrying their cacao product line. -Janis

Great taste

Posted by Jezzikah22 on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste great in hot chocolates. I would recommend just 1 teaspoon rather than the 2tablespoon serving size though.

~Sunfood, Cacao Powder, Raw 8oz (227g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Would not be without this product which is a tremendous super food. As I live with the demands of an autoimmune disease, Cacao rates highly on my daily intake as follows. I use mainly in hot drinks 3 to 4 times, some times more a day, and tried it iced during our hot summer. I also add to my porridge for that extra chocolate taste to start my day of a morning. Sunfood seems to offer best value for money.

top brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

high quality cocoa powder & has great aroma, great in raw cooking or smoothies

Healthy alternative to cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sunfood raw cacao is a tasty and healthy alternative to the processed cocoa powder. Half of the amount of cocoa you use is enough when you switch to cacao, so this one goes for a long time.

Wonderful chocalate

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the real deal, I can satisfy my chocolate love anytime.

Smells good but doesn't taste that great

Posted by edelling on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because I wanted a healthier alternative to cocoa powder...it has a great chocolatey smell but the taste is a little icky.

YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best alternative for cocoa powder. Good for smoothies and any healthy desserts. Love it.

Good quality cacao for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely the most value for the quantity and after trying it I love sunfoods even more! It wasn't sweet like cheap cocoa packaged as cacao!!! It was fantastic!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, love it. I used it for chocolate smoothie together with banana and Almond milk. Great!

1 2 3